Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spending half the afternoon at a Livechat...

The YA Litchat today did a good job showing me how much I need to learn about International Publishing and Marketing (not to mention how to navigate a popular chat like this one. Of course, I haven't pubbed any books internationally at this point so it was mainly a learning experience. And fun.
Can't spend any more time online or I never will publish a book internationally, that's for sure.

Back to normal work--revising.

2 comments:

lLive said...

I will recommend my friends to read this.I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often.I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
Live Chat

Pat Aust said...

Thank you! Dating violence is a huge problem and getting worse. I hope to get more teen readers.