Monday, June 27, 2011

TIRED

Whoa. Have a virus or Lyme disease and it ain't pretty. I missed posting yesterday and am still kind of out of it today.

I've been thinking about how lucky I am to have the husband I do. He checks on me frequently when he's home. Leaves something for me to drink and his cell phone number on the night stand. Puts the phone next to my head in case my daughter calls.

Isn't mad I can't make supper, do the laundry, and take care of him.

Makes me wonder what happens when a battered woman gets too sick to do her daily chores. Does he take care of her, tell her she's lazy for lying in bed, expect her to do the same things she does when she's well?

Tell me your experience, please, if you've been in my position.
And now I have to go back to bed. Typing tired me out.  :(

No comments: