Monday, January 11, 2010

SPINNING MY WHEELS?

Can't believe how much I need to learn about blogging and tweeting.
I should do the tutorial instead of jumping in and making a lot of mistakes first. Of course this tends to be my style. :)

I did join the YA and Children's Writers on wefollow.com twitter directory today to see if other children's writers feel the same sense of frustration about publishing that I do. I love to write and will certainly continue to write, but it seems as if literary quality or social need are not as important as the bottom line--how many kids or their parents will buy this book? Editors must ask that question because fewer books are being bought as kids do more and more digital stuff and less and less reading (at least of traditional books).

Guess I'll keep on truckin.' It's also my style.

No comments: